Textmedia has developed Mobile Marketing Systems & Solutions, to help business to communicate with their clients in a more direct & extremely cost effective way. Whether a prospective client initiates first contact, or the business sending marketing information to an existing client, Textmedia has systems to enhance and automate the process.
Currently Smartphones play an important role in the daily life of an individual. Some statistics show that a person will look at their phones over 100 times a day, showing that customers are preferring to receive marketing information on their mobile devices than on their desktops.
Digital Marketing & communication technology can give your business the competitive edge in the marketplace. Bigger companies have bigger advertising budgets, more skilled people and more resources, but that doesn’t mean that smaller, independent business’ can’t get a larger piece of the cake. Large companies have specialised personell, just to manage their digital presence. As far as Mobile Marketing goes, we have practical and innovative solutions to retain & increase your customer base.
Our text-based systems have also incorporated WhatsApp in addition to the traditional SMS.
Our Mobile Marketing Products assist businesses to use highly effective digitals channel to market their products and services in a strategic way. New Messaging options have made it easier and inexpensive to attract & retain customers.
Digital, including Mobile offer substantial cost savings over traditional marketing methods like print or radio and is more effective, as the link, sms or whatsApp message, remains on the phone until deliberately deleted.
On Average a person spends more than 2 hours a day on their smartphone, and are choosing to receive information in digital format rather than hard copies. Herein lies the marketing opportunity.
The protection of personal information is a growing concern, hence we only require cellphone numbers – not even Names or addresses – and all our systems have the Opt Out functionality to comply with the regulators Code of Conduct.
Some Important Benefits of Text Marketing:
- High Open Rates : 98% of SMS’s are opened & 90% are read within 3 minutes.
- Operates across all networks.
- Works on all Devices – Smart phones & older phones. SMS is a basic standard feature of every cellphone.
- No special Apps are required to get your message across.
Our interface system can effectively channel incoming & outgoing SMS’s:
- Be automatically rerouted to another Cell Phone number(s) and/or emails.
- Auto Reply with a pre-set response with link to a website.
- Auto sends information like Leads via email as a back up option.
- Register the senders number in database for future communication
- Re-forward to multiple cellphone numbers instantly ( see the divert to many product )
Some Benefits of Our SMS Products:
EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
A marketer’s dream, for every campaign, the system indicates the status of each SMS – whether it was delivered to the network. The e-flyers on the Shopping Guide are mapped on bit.ly.com and Google analytics to track clicks.
INSTANT & TIMELY COMMUNICATION
* Subject to regulators guideline*
STRATEGIC BULK SENDING
With the FinditFast, we have negotiated a substantially reduced cost per sms, which is further subsidised to as little a R0.03c per SMS. A campaign to 50 000 consumers would normally cost around R17500.00 – but on our shared system, it can cost as little as R875.00
The use of short messages in the cell phone (SMS or Short Message Service) as a tool of relationship with customers has grown significantly in the last year due to the discovery of benefits and differentials of this new service by marketers. According to data from the...
The world of digital marketing has evolved drastically over the course of the last decade. There are now more ways than ever to reach potential customers. But to be honest, some methods are drastically more effective than others. Believe it or not, mobile marketing...
1. People Actually Read SMS Messages: Half the battle for marketers is to get their target audience to actually read their messages. That’s a battle that you can win with an SMS campaign. Texts have a 98% open rate, meaning you’re virtually guaranteed to at least get...